1. Enter your name as per the medical council registration record to enable a seamless process to get CME credit points in future.
2. Enter your Whatsapp number if different from your primary mobile number.
3. Keep your Aadhar number in handy.
4. Have scanned copies of your..
a. Recent passport size photograph
b. Under and Post Graduate degree certificates as a single PDF file
c. Medical Council registration certificate
5. You will need a verbal consent from your proposer and seconder along with their TNOA registration numbers. Once your application is complete they will receive an email requesting their formal consent for your TNOA membership.
6. You can pay the membership fees of INR 5000 in the following ways
a. Through any UPI app by scanning the QR code.
b. By way of IMPS or NEFT.
c. By taking a Demand Draft in favor of Tamil Nadu Ophthalmic Association.
7. If payment is made online you need to provide a screenshot of the proof of payment and also enter the 12 digit UTR number.
8. In case of DD a scanned copy of the DD needs to be attached.
9. Once the proposer and seconder give their consent your application will be approved by the TNOA secretariat and you will receive a confirmation email to this regard.
10. You will then be able to log into the members area on www.tnoa.info where your membership certificate and ID card will be available for download.
11. Please remember, Your membership is subject to ratification in the subsequent General Body Meeting.